ASEE PSW 2019 ConferenceCollege of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology (ECST)California State University Los Angeles
"Inclusive and Engaged Learning: Enhancing Engineering Student Success"
ASEE PSW 2019 Conference
Information on how to get to the hotel is available at the Hotel Directions Webpage
Conference Venue - Golden Eagle Conference Center - Cal State LA
All the events will take place in the Golden Eagle building indicated int he campus map below.
- CSU faculty can park at Cal State LA campus with valid parking permit. Faculty parking is available at the second level of Structure C (see map below)
- Other Guests can park at the top level of Structure C, where daily parking passes can be purchased.
- Click here for exact directions to Parking lot entrance.
- For Taxi/Uber/Lift directions use the following address: 1986 Paseo Rancho Castilla, Los Angeles, CA 90032
- There are several ways to get to Cal State L.A. via public transportation. Cal State L.A. is the only University in Southern California with a Metrolink station located adjacent to campus. There are also several bus lines that serve the Cal State L.A. campus, operated by both the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) and Foothill Transit. Los Angeles Union Station is just 8 minutes (2 stops) via buses on the El Monte Busway, or 5 miles by car. Union Station is also one stop away on the San Bernardino Metrolink line.
- Transportation Resources:
2019 American Society of Engineering Education Pacific Southwest ConferenceConference Chair:
Dr. Jane Dong (email@example.com)
Dr. Gustavo Menezes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Nick Langhoff (email@example.com)
5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032 (323) 343-3000
©2018 Trustees of the California State University